Friday, January 17, 2014







I love to cook, and I have been progressing threw some new recipes.  Here are a few of my weekly meal staples.  I use Spark Recipes.  I love this site.  You can post your recipes and the recipe generator can calculate calories, portion sizes, and all the nutritional stats for you.  With Spark Recipes I never have to second guess my own cooking.  It's a cool tool in a fitness journey.
 
 

Cauliflower Mash - Cucumber Dill Salad - Bigger Better Mustard Potato Cauliflower Salad - Flourless Low-Carb Chocolate Mini Muffin Brownies - Light Lemon Blueberry Mini-Muffins - Mushroom Gravy - Low Carb Vegetarian Tofu Shepherd's Pie - Stuffed Baked Spaghetti Squash - Tofu Scramble - Better Vegan Biscuits - Fresh Vegan Tofu Ranch




I also make seitan on a very regular basis.  It's wonderful!  High in protein, low in carbs and unbelievable versatile!  So good...


          sei·tan
          /ˈsāˌtan/ (say-tan)
          noun: seitan
          1.  a high-protein vegetarian food made from cooked wheat gluten.
 
 
This Recipe is a NO fail...

Homemade Seitan Recipe - The Post Punk Kitchen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment